Heat Pumps & Heat Pump InstallationMetairie, LA, LaPlace, LA, Kenner, LA & New Orleans, LA
A modern heat pump is a practical, environmentally responsible, and effective solution to indoor temperature control in Greater New Orleans Metro Area. Combining both heating and cooling capability into a single system, heat pumps offer low cost operation, ease-of-management, and the advantage of zoned control. When you leave your comfort up to River City's Total Maintenance, we make sure you enjoy maximum rewards from your investment. Our NATE-certified technicians manage every detail of installation, upkeep, and repair, ensuring that your heat pump operates at peak capacity and efficiency throughout its lifespan.
Modern Heat Pump System Services
By consistently meeting exacting standards in all aspects of business and service, River City's Total Maintenance has earned distinctions as a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer and American Standard Customer Care Dealer. We specialize in award-winning, ENERGY STAR qualified products that handle your year round temperature control efficiently, quietly, and reliably. Utilizing advanced adaptable-speed technology, modern heat pumps automatically adjust output to the exact demand of the home. With tiny adjustments between forty and one hundred percent capacity, the equipment actively works to trim running costs and maintain ideal comfort.
For heat pump installations you can trust, call the team from River City's Total Maintenance!
Consider some of the many benefits of heat pump installation:
- Precise comfort – A heat pump rapidly increases or decreases temperature, or switches from heating to cooling, from a thermostat, convenient remote, or even your smartphone or tablet.
- Healthy air quality – Advanced filtration filters out airborne particles, bacteria, and allergens.
- Energy efficient – Achieving average COP (Coefficient of Performance) figures of four or more, leading heat pumps draw an average of less than one kilowatt of electricity to generate four kilowatts of heating or cooling power, making them the most cost-effective means of heating using electricity.
- Environmentally Friendly – Modern heat pumps use R410 refrigerant, which does not harm the ozone layer and reduces your carbon footprint. There is no carbon emissions, and only a small amount of electrical energy required to run the compressor.
- Safe operation – With no combustion process, there are no hazardous hot surfaces, risk of carbon monoxide poisoning, and no fumes, soot, or smoke.
- Dehumidification – In cooling mode, the heat pump extracts excess humidity, with moisture forming on the cold surface of the coil and draining outside.
- Less condensation – Actively circulating warm air, the heat pump prevents condensation from forming on cold surfaces, such as windows, during the winter.